Tele-Fault II 8966 -
First-Outage Fault Finder
Unequalled reliability and operating savings for
monitoring equipment in heating and processing systems.
Monitors up to 8 read-out positions.
- Single Wire Connections
- No Additional Relays
- Compact Design 1/4 Din Size
- Start-Up Status Display
- First-Outage Readout
- Power Interruption Indicator
- Lights and Pushbuttons
- START-UP Lights indicate all monitored open limits when
power is applied or when RESET button is pressed.
- FIRST-OUT Lights indicate first monitored limit to open.
- SILENCE ALARM button de-energizes FIRST-OUT alarm circuit.
- RESET REQUIRED light indicates Tele-Fault II requires reset.
- POWER INTERRUPTION light indicates 115V power supply has been interrupted.
- RESET light indicates Tele-Fault II is operational.
- RESET button silences alarm and resets Tele-Fault II.